40 Best Thanksgiving Quotes To God To Share With Your Friends(2022)

Thanksgiving Quotes To God For Blessings


We are excited to share with you our 40 favorite Thanksgiving quotes! whether or not it’s the (vacation|national holiday|feast day|fete day) holiday or any day of the year that you just need to expertise a heart packed with thanks, these quotes can sure as shooting inspires the feeling. the rationale vacation will drift within the activeness of food, family, and soccer. begin feast day off right by reflective on each the blessings and struggles that have brought you, growth and knowledge. Share these quotes together with your friends and family or write them all the way down to prompt yourself to administer thanks altogether things!

Thanks god quotes for everything | thank god for all the blessings in my life | inspirational thank you god quotes |
thank you Lord for all you've done for me quotes | Thanking god for everything4


#Thanksgiving #Thanks God #Gratitude


Thanksgiving isn't simply a vacation, it’s associate degree angle we will apply on a daily basis. Here is that the gap quote from the Thanksgiving Proclamation signed by Chief Executive, President of the US of America, October 3, 1789.

Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor– and whereas both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me to recommend to the People of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness.

Here area unit 40 Thanksgiving quotes to To God To Share With Your Friends: 

thank you god message


 See Also 20 Best Thanksgiving Day Message, Quotes, and Cards to Share with your Friends 2022


1. I thank you God for this most amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.     


2. We may thank God that we can feel pain and know sadness, for these are the human sentiments that constitute our glory as well as our grief


3. The Sun you created is shining brightly under your command. The birds you set into the air chirp about your splendor. The flowers dance for joy at your greatness. And I have nothing more than a grateful heart to offer to you Oh Lord my God! Thank you for creating me


4. I don't think you should spend your life praying for things, but I do believe you should thank God for what He's given you... but I think the scripture teaches us that we can pray for our dreams, pray for the big things... he's not a small God; this God is incredible. 


5. Remember God's bounty in the year. String the pearls of His favor. Hide the dark parts, except so far as they are breaking out in light! Give this one day to thanks, to joy, to gratitude!     

thanking god for his blessings quotes



6. Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.     


7. I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that's in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute.


8. Thank you, God, for the dignity and beauty of self. The precious innate self. The only thing that can't be taken from us. The only thing we really own

                     40 Best Thanksgiving Quotes To God To Share With Your Friends(2022)


9. I thank God, Jesus, and my Grandmother for being able to support myself and my family


10. I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens to me. 


11. Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won't feel so thankful then


12. I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you, God for showing us the way to each other.


13. Thank God for the reality for which we were created, a moment-by-moment communication with God himself


14. Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality. 


15. Thank you, God, because I am lucky. Also, let's face it, it turns out I'm black. And I'm having a career quite different from lots of people, so I feel doubly lucky.


16. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.


17. Gratitude develops faith. The surest path out of a slump is marked by the road sign "thank you, God."


18. I think I have the best house in the world. I thank God to have it. I thank God that I finished it. And I hope that I will live enough to take profit of it


19. I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed.


20. On the recollection of so many and great favours and blessings, I now, with a high sense of gratitude, presume to offer up my sincere thanks to the Almighty, the Creator and Preserver. 


21. Thank you, Lord, that You are the Conqueror and that You want to make us more than conquerors.     


22. Now thank we all our God, With hearts and hands and voices; / Who wondrous things hath done, In Whom His world rejoices. / Who, from our mother's arms, Hath led us on our way, / With countless gifts of love, And still is ours today.


23. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. I believe that Jesus died for my sins, and rose again, and that's my belief. I still don't know what 'Christian' means. I'm a follower of Christ, but I keep making a whole bunch of mistakes. And I thank God for forgiveness.   


24. Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness


25. Thank God, I have the opportunity to do what I love, which is my family and work on a business and try and make it the best that it can be.     


26. Thank you Lord, for being patient with me. For its so hard to see, when my eyes are on me


27. I have lived to thank God that all my prayers have not been answered.


28. I wake up every morning to say thank you God for waking me up to see another day to enjoy life.


29. No matter what our circumstances, we can find a reason to be thankful


30. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek His grace.

Thanking god for his blessings quotes



31. “It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich!


32. God is in control, and therefore in EVERYTHING I can give thanks - not because of the situation but because of the One who directs and rules over it


33. “In happy moments, PRAISE GOD. In difficult moments, SEEK GOD. In quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD. In painful moments, TRUST GOD. Every moment, THANK GOD.”


34. Be thankful. God has commanded it—for our good and for His glory. God’s command to be thankful is not the threatening demand of a tyrant. Rather, it is the invitation of a lifetime—the opportunity to draw near to Him at any moment of the day


35. Every morning I wake up, it's kind of like wow, I don't know what happened or how it happened, I can't put my finger on it, but I'm grateful. I'm grateful to be alive. To spend one more day with my family. One more day to make my dreams become a reality. One more day to help somebody. So the first thought on my mind is, thank you god for another day


36. So live for the kingdom of God. Seek to bring glory to Jesus Christ and the Lord will use you. It is my prayer, my constant and daily prayer, that God would keep me useable.


37. Dear God thank you for everything you have given me and done for me also I would like to thank you for another day to be here I love u with every beat of my heart and would not have it any other way.     


38. Thank you, Lord God for everything you have given me and continue to bless me with. Your goodness is greater than the love of friends and family because you blessed me with them. Help me follow your holy will.


39. The best way to say, "I love you, God," is to live your life doing your best. The best way to say, "Thank you, God," is by letting go of the past and living in the present moment, right here and now.


40. Every morning is a gift from the almighty God. Before you think about anything else remember that life comes from the one above and thank him for all that he blesses us with.

Related Video On Thanksgiving God.




This article is a component of our larger exalting Quotes resource meant to encourage strengthen your religion.Please pass on any quotes that bit your heart as a result of you ne'er recognize lightweight you'll shine on somebody else’s dark day!



Thanksgiving Inspirational Quotes - Inspiring Quotes For Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Speech -Speech For Students And Teachers

Thanksgiving Speech For Students



40 Best Thanksgiving Quotes To God To Share With Your Friends(2020)


8 comments:

  1. At jamestawio christian book store, we represent considerable authority in https://jamestaiwo.com ! You can see some of what we have here, yet we have much about christian book store more in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    I thought my life had become meaningless and had nothing to offer any more as I had HIV, the symptoms became very severe and bold which made my family and friends run away from me and abandoned me, so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams, vision, and job because doctors told me there's no cure. I consumed so many antiviral drugs, but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me, It was worse. I was desperate to find a solution to this horrible and deadly virus inside me. I made online research on herbal remedies for  HIV/Aids cure when I came across testimonies of some people on how DR JAMES uses his herbal mix medicine to Cured them of  MENINGITIS, DENGUE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, BIPOLAR DISORDER, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASES, UNDERACTIVE THYROID, HIV/AIDS. HERPES VIRUS. CANCER, ALS, STROKE, HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, FIBROID, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER. OVARIAN CANCER, INFERTILITY, GET YOUR LOVER BACK. CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, LUNG DISEASES. I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later, I decided to contact him on his details provided. When I messaged him we talked, and he told me how his herbs and root medicine works Which were all okay with me. He sent me his herbal mix medicine and told me the usage and I should go for a test after 1 week of drinking his herbal medicine Within 7 days of his herbal medications the symptoms disappeared one week after the usage of the herbal medicine. I went for a test Lo and behold I was tested HIV negative by the same  Doctor Who tested me HIV positive earlier. Thank you DR James for saving my life and I'll keep telling the world about you so anyone suffering from all kinds of health challenges should reach Dr. James for he has got the solution for a quick recovery  If you're out there going through pains, rejection and facing any kind of health challenges Worry no more and contact DR James via.   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com   He's a good man, and he will surely help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr Ogudugu, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2019, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as i was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Ogudugu has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr Ogudugu told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr Ogudugu is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or cry anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.
    For enquiries:
    E-mail: greatogudugu@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete
  4. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr Ogudugu, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2019, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as i was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Ogudugu has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr Ogudugu told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr Ogudugu is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or cry anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.
    For enquiries:
    E-mail: greatogudugu@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing article about thanksgiving quotes

    ReplyDelete
  6. the content is amazing and helpful kep it up to grow. If you want to downloa high quality hd images of events then visit www.neweventday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having such a great man like Dr Ogudugu on YouTube is indeed a blessing to man kind, his miracle healing herbs for the herpes simplex virus really worked for me getting rid of the virus completely out of my body system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoyHnGv4MLY&t=41s

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.